Thursday, January 30, 2014

Megyn Kelly's Hair Style

I am not sure what fallout will result from Megyn Kelly's idiotic statements on her show last night, but I am sure nothing will come of it. Fox News seems to be a haven for saying anything you damn well please and getting away with it because your entire network is about as reliable as The Onion. But, unfortunately, much of America watches with bated breath every night as Fox's parade of mental patients are dragged out in front of the camera and given an hour to screech about the liberal media and the War on Christmas. I can only hope that the revolution comes swiftly so that I may be one of the first to be beheaded for my "liberal ideas." At least then I will lack the senses necessary to be exposed to the utter stupidity that is Fox News. Megyn Kelly's Hair Style







http://newlookartisthairstyles.blogspot.com/